Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Hi Vic,
 
The paper looks nice and it seems that you have covered all basis for 2nd assignment but I had two assigments. Only the 2nd assigment was completed. I payed for a total of 8 pages. The 1st assignment was on a much smaller scale. Only worth 10 points but still needed to have assignment completely done. Could you please get back to me and advise what happened. I do appreciate the fast turn around time being that I gave your employees such short notice. You guys are genuises!!!!!!!!! Wonderful service. I am so grateful. Thank you so much.
 
I originally attached 3 documents. The 1st assignment was the short assignment. Please let me know if it is possible to receive by tomorrow. I am sure I can get an extension. I also wanted to let you
 
H. J., London, United Kingdom