Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Hello Vic
I am one of your regular customers since 2005 and have always been happy of the works  done by you. thanks to you and the writers of my essays:)
I have recently ordered a scientific report  and could receive it today but thre are some issues which i would like to be changed or edited if is possible. first of all as i explained in  the instruction,  ,at results section  The findings( what was found out about the topic from at least 5 scientific articles (properly published not for example Wikipedia entries!) must have been mentioned and also required 7- 10 reference citations. however there is just 4 references in my report.Finally the most important missing part is the "conclusion" , if it needs more pages I don't mind to pay for more 1-2 pages .
 I'll be glad if you can edit my work and let me know if i need to pay if it needs any page addition?
I'll be waiting to hear from you soon
thanks.
 
F. G., Melbourne, Australia