Monday, September 30, 2013

How are you...
I have asked you before to make a thesis proposal for me and i received it from you, after i presented it to my instructor in the university i got the approval to go ahead and work on it... 
Attached with this order is the thesis proposal , i need you to go ahead and work on my graduation paper based on the thesis proposal attached (it should be around 11,000 words) with at least (25) references and everything should be well paraphrased so that there isn't any plagiarism, and also there must not be any use of surveys or questioners because its not allowed from the university.
please email me back with the confirmation that you can do the paper and the cost so that i can transfer the payment through western union.
thanks
Y. D., United Arab Emirates