Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Dear Vic:
 
I am so thankful for your quick reply.  I am amazed on the well written essay and you have done so much research on this.  I am sure I will need your help in my other assignments as well as the disertation.
 
However, would you mind to change some of the contents.
 
...........
 
Because ...... is a real facility, I just want to reflect the reality as much as possible.
 
I do really like your ending (towards the end) the expected outcomes which are really the ..... spirits.
 
I would appreciate if you could modify above at your earliest convenience.
 
By the way, sometime last week  or the week before, I did ask for your help in the thesis statements, is this something that I can find on your website or you will email me.  It is above Corporate Governance on Non Prift Organization if you can remember.
 
Once again thanks a lot for your help.  Your piece is really a high standard one.
 
J. K. Dubai, United Arab Emirates