Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Dear Vic Fabe,
 
I would like to say thank you very very much. The debate notes, critical review and especially the proposal is really great and exactly fulfill
 
the requirement of the work. I am deeply grateful to you and the writers for helping me with my works. And I will make another order
 
soon, after the instruction is clearly made by the lecturer.
 
By the way for the blog style short entry story this week, can you please inform the writer to focus on 'Climate Change' instead of other
 
environmental problems such as shortage of food and water.  Please inform the writer to write something about ' Kyoto Protocal' for this
 
week, and the lecturer pointed out that he does not want the factual discription on the issue, he would prefer insightful analysis of the
 
issue.
 
Once again, I am really appreciated the work your company have done. Thank you!
 
A. G., London, United Kingdom


Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.