Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Dear Vic Fabe,
 
I'm very happy to receive this partial paper and I have read it very carefully.  You are requested to please take a little that writer has given reference in (  ) some are clear and some are not so cleared and I am little bit confused there.  Therefore you are humbly request that please do instruct the writer to give the reference very clearly and without any mistake so that the assignment doesn't look awkward.
 
Once again the assignment is good and well written according to the question but please solve the query above.  When you completely handed over this assignment please check it twice before delivering it to me so that everything is clear like, spelling, proofreading, abbreviations, references and all this stuff.
 
I hope you won't mind it.  Please also pay my compliments to ACT the writer.
 
Regards,
 
E. L., London, United Kingdom


Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.